Friday, March 16, 2012

New Release 03.16.12 ~ Blue Birdie & Challenge #39 "Shades of Blue"...


 

Good morning! It's a beautiful Friday in my part of the world, I hope it is for you, too! This week's release is all about ushering in SPRING, as evidenced by this adorable release, Blue Birdie! I love birds anyway - but these little sweeties are FANTASTIC!

And if you missed the new club kit - check it out here! This club kit is probably one of my favorites - EVER!

A new challenge starts today "Shades of Blue!". So let's get busy and dress these pretty birdies up in some blue!

Here's what our super talented DT did with the new release and challenge...


Arielle 


Lori 



A HUGE CONGRATS to our gingham winner...(make sure you check out her post - I love all the papers and colors she used!).... 




To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and also use shades of blue!

Tammy has generously provided a freebie for you, but any ADFD image will be fine. PLEASE DO NOT post the freebie on your blog! It's only "free" to use with this challenge and after that it goes into the shop!

Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, March 29, 2012. Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. You can click on the freebie image below to enlarge it, then right click on it to save to your desktop. One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a $12 dollar store credit!

Tammy is so happy to provide you with a freebie for participating!
Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.
Please DO NOT put this freebie on your blog!

*** Freebie Removed ***

 

16 comments:

  1. I love the birds. The DT creations are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the adorable bird and the wonderful challenge. Very pretty DT creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful nature image! Much thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paperpiecing on Arielle's card! Love the birdie with the hearts and the one with the stars. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice, Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute set!!
    Great job on the samples by the DT!!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set of birds. I always think of my grandmother when I see bird images. She loved to watch birds. And you can't go wrong with shades of blue! Thank you for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh, I totally had a senior moment and confused this challenge with one of Mo Manning's. I'm SO sorry, and I have corrected it. Forgive me. I love your stamps. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous birdies & creations! Great challenge theme ~ I had fun making a 'blue' easter card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another fabulous challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to write here. Thank you for the
    lovely bird image. Enjoyed making a card
    using different shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the gorgeous freebie! I found this too late to participate but am looking forward to participating in the next one!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete